Our Secondary School programme encourages initiative, supports individualised academic growth, and helps our students build character, confidence, and cross-cultural sensitivity.
What makes our Secondary School unique:
- Core curricular subjects are supported with a variety of supplementary subjects that provide our students with excellent academic and personal growth opportunities.
- Learning and campus life are enriched by our World Topic, Music and the Arts.
- Our project-based learning approach enhances skills through student-driven projects that emphasise teamwork, problem solving, and reflection.
- Students can take part in cross-cultural learning exchange within their peers across the Nobel Education Network.
- Boarding provides students with the opportunity to live and learn in a multicultural environment.