Beyond the Classroom
At Amadeus Vienna, learning and personal growth continue long after the day’s lessons have ended. We aim to provide our students with opportunities to develop their natural talents, build confidence, practice a healthy lifestyle and expand their world view.
- Extracurricular activities enable students to pursue their own interests and explore new areas of inquiry from the arts to science and engineering.
- Organised sports and athletic programmes build strong bodies, promote teamwork and leadership skills, strengthen friendships and support camaraderie.
- Field trips and excursions take students away from their daily routine to experience nature, discover new perspectives and appreciate different cultures and traditions.
- Student exchange programmes with other Nobel Schools around the world provide the opportunitiy to experience new cultures and people.
- Multinational summer programmes support language development and build confidence.
Students at Amadeus Vienna have many choices when it comes to enriching and personalising their learning experience. New activities and programmes are continually introduced, often by the students themselves. Please contact our Reception (email@example.com) to find out what extracurricular activities are currently on offer.