The Boarding Experience
Boarding activities during the week include:
- Homework and study support
- In-house recreation activities: reading corner, library, board and card games, table tennis, table soccer, arts and crafts, music sessions
- Boarding lounge with home entertainment
- Outdoor sports: running, yoga, slack-line, bicycling, swimming, ice-skating
Outside of the regular school week, we encourage boarding students to take part in physical activity, fun and entertainment, cultural enrichment, social education and team building.
- Our beautiful, green campus is particularly suitable for outdoor sports and games.
- We are also within walking distance of two very large parks with a variety of outdoor sporting opportunities, and we are close to the Vienna woods.
- On weekends and short holidays, our boarding tutors organise excursions off campus.
- Students can go swimming, bowling, visit the Prater amusement park with its famous Riesenrad, Schönbrunn Palace and its zoo, Mozart’s apartment, museums, the cinema, bicycle rides, concerts and musicals.
Download our 2016/17 boarding weekends, excursions and holiday programme to find out more.