New Entry Fees
|Application Fee||€ 200|
|A non‐refundable Application Fee is to be paid upon submission of the Application Form. Applications can be processed only upon receipt of all documentation and receipt of this fee.|
|Enrolment Fee||€ 3,000|
|The Enrolment Fee confirms a student's entry into Amadeus Vienna. It is to be paid upon a student’s acceptance to the school to reserve his or her place. The Enrolment Fee is due in the first year only. It is non-refundable and non-transferable.|
|Capital Fee||€ 2,000|
|The Capital Fee is to be paid upon a student’s acceptance into the school as an investment to future campus development. The Capital Fee is due in the first year only and applies only to the first two siblings. It is non-refundable and non-transferable.|
|Security Deposit||€ 1,500|
|The Security Deposit is paid in the first year only upon entry into Amadeus Vienna. It is held on the student’s account and refunded (without interest) after the student has left school, less any outstanding fees or charges.|
Amadeus Vienna charges an Annual Fee for each student per academic year, payable in full or on a termly basis in advance upon receipt of enrolment confirmation by the school.
|Age||Grades||Day Student||Termly Boarding Student (Mon-Sun)||Weekly Boarding Student (Mon-Fri)|
|3–4||Early Years 1–2||€ 11,800||–||–|
|5||Early Years 3||€ 14,300||–||–|
|6||Grade 1||€ 16,300||–||–|
|7–10||Grades 2-5||€ 17,450||–||–|
|11-16||Grades 6-10||€ 24,770||€ 42,000||€ 38,800|
|16-18||Grades 11-12||€ 26,770||€ 44, 000||€ 40,800|
Should you intend to enrol your child for only part of an academic year, it is possible to request an individual fee estimate. Instalment payment schemes for termly payment is available. Please indicate the desired type of payment on the Application Form correctly to avoid an administrative surcharge of € 50.
- A non-refundable application fee of €200 is to be paid upon submission of the application form. Please include the student’s full name in the payment details.
- All school fees must be paid in full, prior to the student’s attendance at Amadeus Vienna.
- Parents or guardians are responsible for the payment of all school fees but may arrange to have payments made on their behalf.
- The School Management retains the right to review the fees.
- The Statement of Fees is subject to our General Terms and Conditions.
- Fees should be paid without bank fees via PaytoStudy or by bank transfer in euros (details below).
PaytoStudy lets you make international payments to Amadeus Vienna for free, without paying international banking charges, while receiving competitive foreign exchange rates.
|Name of account holder:||Amadeus Vienna, Themes Vienna Ltd. & Co. KG|
|Bank address:||Operngasse 8, 1010 Vienna, Austria|
|Sort Code (BLZ):||43000|