The Amadeus International School Vienna campus is just a tram ride away from the city centre and a 40-minute taxi ride from Vienna’s international airport. Located in a tree-filled park in a distinguished residential district, our students thrive in a city famous for its history, culture, and quality of life.
Our school buildings were constructed between 1908 and 1910, and bear the typical green iron ornaments of Vienna’s fin de siècle, a style that can be seen all over the city. The structures are part of an ensemble of six historic pavilions that were formerly the Semmelweis Clinic, Vienna’s most famous obstetrics hospital. The clinic is now gradually moving into new modern quarters in the city.